Based in Bangalore, Karnataka
Apple App Store
Bubble monsters are sad and get delighted when they are swaying. Tap them to get them swaying. ... but then they dislike bumping into each other. SwayBods requires timing, strategy and having a sense of rhythm helps.
The designer always wanted to make a game around pendulums but with the traditional pendulum, the pendulum string would limit the possible puzzles. The designer then thought about defining the pendulum path by an arc rather than a string! :) Voila! Now the designer had the liberty to manage the pendulum swing length, position and speed to create really complex puzzles while using multiple combinations of the "pendulums".
- Innovative gameplay. Exciting and addictive
- Fun, colorful and engaging graphics.
- 100 hand crafted levels.
- Ability to record, watch and share replays.
- Leaderboards and Achievements.
- Unlock different worlds that come with pleasing soundtracks.
- In App purchases to simplify challenges if required. All levels can be solved without using the IAPs.
- Supports iCloud
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Upcoming Games Finalist at Pocket Gamer Connects" Bangalore, April, 2016
- "Nominee Best Indie Games at IndieCade Europe" Paris, Nov 2016
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Seema Datar
Seema Datar is an independent game designer who is focussed on making games with unique concepts.
More information on Seema Datar, our logo & relevant media are available here.